Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Teacher Only Day

On Monday it was sunny and rainy and it was also teacher only day at school. Teacher Only Day means that we do not need to go to school because the teacher’s are planning for next year’s learning.

When I woke up I got dressed and had breakfast with Mama. After breakfast, we decided to go to the swimming pool. Mama got things done and by 10:00 we were finally getting in the car to go to the swimming pools.

When we got to the pool, I went into the changing room and got changed into my swimming togs. I got in the big pool and swam 21 laps which was 693 metres in total. Then I went in the small pool with Mama and we were being different animals in the water.

Before I hopped out of the pool, I was playing with Karl in the water and he kept on dunking me in the water and I did not like it. Mama told Karl to stop and he stopped dunking in the water because Mama told him to.

We drove to meet Papa at his work and he hopped in the car and drove us to a restaurant in Onehunga. We went to Curry Leaf in Onehunga which we have been to before for dinner not lunch. After lunch we went down to the mall and Papa and Mama bought some clothes. We dropped Papa at his work and then went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.