Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

City-Setting Activity

I see lots of cars, people walking along the busy streets. I also see people eating food in restaurants. I also see people in clothing shops buying clothes.

I hear people talking to they friends, people talking to their children asking them if this is okay. I hear dogs on leashes with their owners.

I feel buildings on the side of the road. I also feel cars and trucks and vans driving. I feel people on the side of the road and soft and cuddly dogs there too.

Cars and trucks and vans are their. People are walking on the side of the road. Aswell as dogs, there are also shopkeepers in the shops.

Shopkeepers are selling clothes and food to people. People are talking to their friends. People are also hoping on buses to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.