Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Day 2

Activity 1:

  1. The name of the capital city is Berlin
  2. The population of the capital city is more than 3.5 million in the city
  3. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually -1 Celsius
  4. The capital city is located in the north-eastern part of Germany on the banks of the Rivers Spree and Havel.
  5. The language most commonly spoken in the capital city is German.
Activity 2:
I think that bullfighting should be banned because the innocent bulls are killed for fun. Bulls are the way to produce more bulls and cows. If they cannot be produced then we can not get cow milk. It means that we can not drink cow's milk and will have to drink other milk made from powder.

Another reason is because that the bull population is being lowed from this barbarous trait which is being forced upon bull kind.

Bonus Activity:
I went to Wellington a while ago. While I was there I went in and had a tour of the beehive seeing some of the artworks and rooms. I also had dinner on the seaside which was fish and chips on the beach near where the ferries leave from.

1 comment:

Dan Abricossow said...

Kia ora Robin,

It looks like you have been busy over the holidays with all of your blogging, well done! I'm really enjoying following your progress through Germany.

It sounds like it gets quite cold in Germany at this time of year. I'm quite happy being in New Zealand where it's a lot sunnier at the moment!

I enjoyed reading your opinion on bull fighting, and I agree with you. I too think it should be banned. It's extremely cruel to treat any animals like this, especially if it is simply for entertainment. I like how you thought about how this might affect other animals like cows as well, that's clever thinking Robin! If we keep treating our bulls or cows this way, this could definitely have a significant impact on other areas of life too.

It sounds like your trip to Wellington was a lot of fun! What did you think of your trip to the Beehive? It's a pretty cool building! My brother lives in Wellington so I try to visit as often as I can, and I love it down there. My favourite place to visit is a place called Cuba Street where they have all sorts of weird and wonderful shops to visit :-)

Until next time,
Dan.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.